Geoplast products Modulo, Multimodulo, and New Elevetor make construction works of cold storage buildings’ floor slabs faster and therefore profitable, with a significant amount of concrete saved.
Adaptation to specific requirements regarding temperature conditions in cold storages is reached with raised floor.
The crawl space created this way between the floor slab and the soil level has multiple roles:
Cost-saving is achieved through avoidance of reparation works, since cracks are less or totally impossible to happen due to the distance between the slab and the frozen soil. Raised floors are also capable of large load-bearing, which is suitable for all industrial building types in which heavy vehicles operate frequently.
Find out more about our projects of industrial buildings:
Fridge cell with ventilated foundations in Brescia, Italy
Extension of refrigeration warehouse near Padua
Santex new Sarego factory
- FASTER BUILDING TIME LOWERS COSTS AND INCREASES PROFITABILITY
- COSTS SAVED BY LESS MANFORCE NEEDED
- MAINTENANCE COST-SAVING - NO DAMAGES ON THE SLAB
- EASY HANDLING DUE TO THE ELEMENTS’ LIGHTWEIGHT
- SAFE TO INSTALL
- RESISTANT TO TEMPERATURE VARIATIONS
- ELIMINATION OF GASES EMERGING FROM THE SOIL
- SUSTAINABLE BY DECREASED CO2 EMISSION