Geoplast products Modulo, Multimodulo, New Elevetor, and Elevetor Max are a cost-effective and time-saving lightweight structural fill solutions that can be used for the construction of foundations and slabs in buildings, and for landscaping projects.
Raised floors can vary in height from 1” to 100”. The design of the formwork consists of a series of small plastic domes on short columns, which provides a stable concrete structure. Our fill solution is cost-efficient, easy to transport, and saves machinery costs in comparison to other solutions, such as gravel or expanded polystyrene (EPS).
The raised floor created this way provides multiple benefits:
Cost-savings are primarily achieved through optimized logistics, with low transportation costs and savings of storage space. Construction is fast, simple, and can be conducted on both new and existing foundations. Solid slab design provides high load-bearing capacity suitable for heavy load.
Find out more about our projects with lightweight structural fillings:
Symbiosis business district’s main square, Milan, Italy
Extension of refrigeration warehouse near Padua
Pacific Center, Panama, Panama
- FAST BUILDING TIME LOWERS COSTS AND INCREASES PROFITABILITY
- LOW TRANSPORTATION COSTS
- COSTS SAVED BY LESS MANFORCE NEEDED
- MAINTENANCE COST-SAVING - APPROACHABLE MEP INSTALLATION
- HIGH LOAD BEARING CAPACITY
- EASY HANDLING DUE TO THE ELEMENTS’ LIGHTWEIGHT
- ELIMINATION OF GASES EMERGING FROM THE SOIL
- DECREASED CO2 EMISSIONS
- STRUCTURE MADE OF PLASTIC IS SAFE FROM TERMITES
- SAFE TO INSTALL