Our formwork products are suitable for the creation of new ones, or repair works of structural elements damaged through time by corrosion, physical damages, or atmospheric events. Geopanel Star, Geotub, and Geotub Panel improve the profitability of reconstruction projects because they are easily installed, they can be placed by hand, with the fewer workforce, and also because they are lightweight and reusable.
Reconstruction projects require careful planning and work execution due to usually limited space, inaccessible places, and insecure damaged structures. Columns, depending on their shape, are efficiently repaired with our plastic formwork installed around them, and then filled with concrete, previously equipped with additional reinforcement if necessary. Pouring of concrete runs smoothly due to formwork elements strongly bonded. After pouring, surfaces of elements are flat and unified with the pre-existent column protecting the very column and its stability.
Find out more on our reconstruction projects and structural improvements
- EFFICIENT WORKFLOW LOWERS COSTS AND INCREASES PROFITABILITY
- COST-SAVING DUE TO LESS OR NO MACHINERY NEEDED
- COSTS SAVED BY LESS MANFORCE NEEDED
- EASY-HANDLING DUE TO THE LIGHTWEIGHT OF ELEMENTS
- REUSABLE MORE THAN 100 TIMES
- SAFE TO INSTALL
- EASY MAINTENANCE - CLEANING WITH WATER ONLY
- SUSTAINABLE - REUSABLE AND RECYCLABLE FORMWORK ELEMENTS