Join our open discussion event: Sustainable cities with University of Trento and Geoplast
20 April 2022
We have partnered with the University of Trento for our next open discussion event at 15:00 CET on Wednesday, 27 April 2022. You will have an opportunity to talk with our experts on the subject of sustainable cities in general and also focus on urban flood resilience and hydraulic infrastructure.
This event is open to everyone. You can listen or engage with the experts.
The discussion will be held via Zoom as a moderated open talk. You will be speaking with:
- Giuseppe Formetta, Assistant professor, Trento University,
- Alessandra Marzadri, Associate professor, Trento University,
- Mirco Pegoraro, Geoplast CEO,
- Luca Zausa, Geoplast CSO Global.
Here are a few topics that come to mind:
- What are the major issues in cities related to climate change?
- What can civil engineers and architects do to improve the sustainability of cities?
- What water innovations does Geoplast offer to improve urban resilience?
- What are the advantages of Geoplast water innovations compared to alternatives?
Register for the open discussion event
Duration: 45 minutes
Language: Italian and English