Bridge and elevated road improvements with Geotub formwork
9 May 2019
Structural deterioration, speed of development, repair which reduces traffic congestion, and limited construction space are the most demanding challenges that road bridges and elevated roads development and maintenance must overcome. Our Geotub formwork has been efficient in overcoming these challenges by offering following benefits:
- Fast and easy formwork installment, avoiding large machinery in limited construction space,
- Less interrupted traffic flow during construction works,
- Increased safety due to formwork light weight,
- Creation of perfectly smooth surface for circle columns of large diameters (60 / 80 cm).
Our Geotub formwork road projects
M50 motorway extension, Ireland
Geotub formwork was used to build circular columns of new bridges next to congested existing Dublin M50 Road.
Kerisper bridge, France
The project contained consolidation works of supporting pillars and widening of the bridge to provide additional pavement area.
Turnpike highway, Florida
Beaumonts railway bridge, New Zealand
- Light formwork, easily mountable and removable,
- Suitable to build columns of up to 6 m height,
- Permits work on heights with safety higher than with other formwork systems,
- Creates smooth surfaces of pillars,
- Highly resistant (80 KN/m2),
Rent Geoplast formwork
We made five airports more sustainable