Rescue Center of Saint-Laurent-du-Var, France
New Elevetor Tank was a cost-effective and sustainable solution for the construction of a rainwater tank at the new fire and rescue center in Saint-Laurent-du-Var, just outside Nice. The water reservoir construction was integrated underneath the building. New Elevetor Tank provided a fantastic opportunity to save costs by reducing time for the construction of the foundation slab and simplifying its execution.
New Elevetor Tank was chosen because of its benefits:
- Cost-savings for construction of both rainwater tank and foundation slab,
- Lower costs for water because of rainwater harvesting,
- Mitigates the risks and damage of flood,
- Customized volume, size, and shape,
- Easy to install and to inspect.
Photo credits: Xavier Girard
Learn more about our water solutions and resilience
New Elevetor Tank
New Elevetor Tank projects
Improve flooding resilience with New Elevetor Tank
New Elevetor Tank saves 40% of household water
Geoplast products that improve urban resilience