How our Green and Water solutions together increase property value
19 February 2020
Owners of private houses and investors of large-scale public buildings can profit from the implementation of green and water solutions, known as blue-green infrastructure. Our green and water solutions can be easily installed in any phase of the project, from conceptual design to adaptation of the existing building. Besides improving sustainability of the environment and urban resilience, a combination of green and water solutions provides long term cost-benefits for owners and investors.
A synergy of our green and water solutions provides higher insurance rates and better re-selling price of the property, by:
- Allowing tax benefits for green buildings with LEED certification,
- Mitigating water-related damage of the property by heavy rains, floods, and water retention,
- Reducing the bills for technical water in residential buildings (watering the garden, washing the car, flushing the toilet, etc.),
- Reducing the bills for irrigation of the green areas and fire protection water in public buildings,
- Reducing the cost of maintaining infrastructure.
Geoplast offers solutions to enhance the permeability of green roofs, paved and grass areas. Our green solutions for permeable surfaces, combined with water solutions for rainwater reuse and sewage water disposal, save energy bills for water and improve the conservation of natural resources.
Contact us for more information on our products that improve project profitability:
- Our green products that allow the use of grass surfaces for walking and driving are Geograss, Salvaverde, Geoflor, and Runfloor,
- Our green and water products that enhance the permeability of paved surfaces are Geogravel and Geocell,
- Our water systems for accumulation and draining are Drainpanel, Drening, and New Elevetor Tank,
- Our products for green roofs are Drainroof and Completa.
Some of our projects with green and water solutions:
Dell’Angelo Hospital, Venice, Italy
Hathaway House Redevelopment, London, UK
XX Settembre Square, Rovigo, Italy
Square of Miracles, Pisa, Italy
Marchesini Group Headquarters, Paris, France