Join us for the webinar about the advantages of New Elevetor and its application in the refurbishment of Garges-Sarcelles RER railway station in Paris, where a new raised plaza was created.
New Elevetor is our permanent formwork made of 100% recycled polypropylene, designed for the creation of raised floors of up to 3m. It is one of our most widely used foundation products and has been chosen for many significant projects all over the world. Compared to traditional solutions, New Elevetor offers many advantages:
- It’s a low-weight backfill,
- It has a very high compressive strength, suitable for foundation infills as well as urban landscaping,
- Merges 2 operations: backfilling and slab-casting,
- It is modular, height-adjustable, and can be used for access ramps, stairs, or different leveled surfaces,
- It is stackable, requiring less storage space on the construction site and greatly reducing the cost of transport,
- It creates inspectable crawl spaces, suitable for MEP,
- Offers up to 80% faster installation than alternatives, which saves time and overall construction costs,
- It is made of recycled materials and more sustainable than other solutions.
The presentation will be held on Wednesday 7 April at 16:00 CET by Roberto Cecchinato, our Sales Manager Europe.
More about New Elevetor
New Elevetor brochures
New Elevetor research papers
New Elevetor projects