According to the Special Report on global warming of 1.5°C, the level of CO2 emission should decrease for about 45% by 2030. The Energy sector, including construction industry, causes CO2 emission due to: material transport, concrete production, energy use in construction and in buildings.
Riccardo’s webinar will present challenges in use of concrete and Geoplast’s solutions that help prevent and improve the footprint that construction industry makes.
Building process with New Nautilus and New Nautilus Evo is improved due to:
– Reduced concrete and iron consumption,
– Reduced load on foundations,
– no machines for transport or compacting required,
– Less overall weight of construction,
– Damp protection.
Designed as formwork for foundations, Modulo additionally offers advantages:
– Protects from damp and radon gas emission from soil,
– Speeds up the whole building process,
– Provides surface for single concrete pouring,
– Saves time.