Salvaverde Technical chart
Technical peculiaritiesSALVAVERDE is a recycled HD-PE injection-molded paver UV- and chemicals-resistant
|Material||Hight density, regenerated polyetylene (HD PE)|
|Size SALVAVERDE® Type A (cm)||50 X 50 X 4|
|Size SALVAVERDE® Type B (cm)||58 X 58 X 4|
|Wall thickness (mm)||3|
|Load capacity (t/m2)||350|
|Weight SALVAVERDE® Type A (Kg/m2)||4|
|Weight SALVAVERDE® Type B (Kg/m2)||4|
|Packaging size SALVAVERDE® Type A (cm)||100 X 120 X 240|
|Packaging size SALVAVERDE® Type B (cm)||120 X 120 X 230|
|N. pcs. SALVAVERDE® Type A||4 = 1 m2|
|N. pcs. SALVAVERDE® Type B||3 = 1 m2|
|M2 per pallet SALVAVERDE® Type A||60|
|M2 per pallet SALVAVERDE® Type B||75|
|Type of locking system||Double overlap|
Turf driveways installation
Place of the paving in PE HD resistant to the UV rays, SALVAVERDE Geoplast S.p.A type.
- Drainable layer formed by 10/15 cm of volcanic lapillus, grain size 5-20 mm, crush resistance 35 N/mm2 (UNI 7549/7);
- Creation of SALVAVERDE Geoplast laying surface formed by 3/4 cm of volcanic sands mixture (enriched with soil and fertilizers), grain size 0-5 mm laid out and well striked in order to reach a perfect leveling;
- Furnishing and on-site place of SALVAVERDE Geoplast model with the following characteristics:
- PE HD material, resistant to UV rays;
- Resistance and pressure of 350 t/m2;
- Waterproof surface by the 95%;
- Active expansion joint between the grilles;
- Vehicular paving as soon as the element is placed without causing any problem to the grass growth;
- Place through a double overlap coupling in order to give the maximum stability to the surface;
- Execution of the protected grass cover:
- Fill the salvaverde cells with:
- blend of silica sand and vegetation soil, enriched with peat and organic humos;
- alternatively, blend of volcanic sand, grain size 0-5 mm, enriched with vegetation soil and organic fertilisers;
- Finishing and seeding;
- Delivery and installation of marker caps for marking parking lots, drieveways,pedestrian or vehicles lanes,and so on…
- Fill the salvaverde cells with:
- Fill the cell with humus, compost, topsoil, volcanic mixture.
- Leveling layer of 3/4 cm with volcanic sand mixture
- Stable bearing stratum, porous with volcanic lapillus
We inform you that the company is not responsable for materials placed in the wrong way, not conform to the indications written in the technical papers.
Comparison with similar systems
|MATERIAL||Regenerated HDPE||Ricyled HDPE|
|Yield stenght (MPa)||22 – 28||N/D|
|Elastic modulus (MPa)||800 – 850||N/D|
|Impact resistance IZOD (J/m)||40 – 60||N/D|
|Sizes (cm)||50 x 50 (type A) 58 x 58 (type B)||50 x 50|
|Height (cm)||4 (type A and B)||4|
|Pressure resistance (t/m2)||350||150|
|Locking system||Double overlap||Male/female joint / Overlapping|
SALVAVERDE system advantages
ADVANTAGES OF THE SALVAVERDE SYSTEM
- Full protection of the grass lawn
- Compression resistance of up to 350 tons/m² a
- Swift and easy installation with the double-overlap connection system.
- Non-slip upper contours
- Suitable for parking, driveways, golf courses, etc.
- UV-resistant material.
- The grid’s regular shape makes grass growing even and homogeneous
ELEMENTS OF STABILITYThe space between the grid junctions provides excellent stability in seasons with marked temperature changes.
- The pegs integrated in the grid ensure the stability of the system under vehicles traffic and ground settling.
- The grid cells make grass rooting easy and ensure permeability even in the case of heavy rainfall.
- The double-overlap connection makes installation fast and easy, while ensuring perfect stability to the system.
- The cells shape and size creates an east to walk on surface, and it not of obstacle to lawnmower, bicycles, baby prams or wheelchairs.