Biomodulo Technical chart
BIOMODULO is a plastic modular and self-supporting element, 27 cm high provided with 4 special height diffusers for the creation of foundations and air spreading and distribution perforated floors. They are made of concrete and heavy means can transit over them.
|Sizes||50 x 50 x H33 cm||50 x 50 x H37 cm|
|Nozzles height||6 cm||10cm|
|Free span height||21 cm||21 cm|
|Free span lenght||34 cm||34 cm|
|ø max pipes (1)||200 mm||200 mm|
|ø max two pipes (2)||160 mm||160 mm|
|Cosumption of Concrete at edge of the nozzles||0,1 m3/m2||0,14 m3/m2|
|Packaging Size (cm)||103 x 103 x 245||103 x 103 x 255|
|N° pz. per pallet||300||300|
|m2 per pallet||75||75|
Workers can walk on BIOMODULO even before the final concrete casting, thanks to it being realized with a mix of regenerated plastic materials which are atoxic, and highly resistant.
|Top concrete slab thickness||6 cm|
|Lean concrete thickness||10 cm|
|Gravel pressure||5,66 kg/cm2|
|Gravel thickness||25 cm|
|Pressure on the ground||0,49 kg/cm2|
|ø bars||6/8 mm|
|Netting mesh||20 x 20 cm|
Realization of the foundation
Thanks to the homogeneous and regular air distribution and self-supporting capacity of the finished floor, BIOMODULO facilitates the realization of aerobic stabilization sections and of composting systems for the treatment of domestic and agro-food waste but it also realizes biological deodorizing bio-filters to eliminate the organic smells.
BIOMODULO is walkable even before the finishing cast and it is realized with a mixture of regenerated plastic materials, atoxic and highly resistant which remains unchanged over time.
- Realization of the layer with delivering and place on-site of rolled gravel, 25 cm thick;
- Pour of lean concrete base, 10 cm thick;
- Possible place of a insulating layer made of PEHD (especially required for the composting);
- Place on site of BIOMODULO made of polypropylene;
- Place the STOPEND and GEOBLOCK that allow the closure, avoiding the concrete infiltration in the lower air chamber. Moreover, they allow the partition of the lower air chamber sections;
- Place the GEOBLOCK element which allows the extension of BIOMODULO in correspondence of the inspection channels in order to guarantee a single cast, monolithic and a higher bearing and stabilization capability;
- Place of the allocation reinforcements (welded mesh) that is needed to resist to the operational loads;
- Concrete filling cast, strenght classRck’ = 250 kg/cm2 and consistency class S4, thickness 6 cm poured on-site without the use of pumps;
- Cast vibration and caps removal after the consolidation of the concrete.