Biodrening Technical data
Technical peculiaritiesBIODRENING system uses the DRENING chambers,created through an injection moulding process
|Sizes||120 x 80 x H40 cm|
|Material||PE HD (High density regenerated polyetylene)|
|Weight of a single element||11 kg|
|Capability||310 Liters per m|
|Spreading surface||2.800 cm|
|Packaging size||80 x 120 x h 30cm|
Realization of a bio-filter with DRENINGThe bio-filers are realized downwards the industrial, chemical, agricultre and composting intallations; their function is to eliminate the harmful substances and the smells that are released in the air during these processes.
- Creation of a reinforced concrete tank with a variable depth from 0,8 to 2m and multiple plan dimensions of the DRENING width (bottom slope by 1%)
- Piercing of the tank retaining wall in correspondence of the DRENING channel (the holes centre has to be placed at a 80 cm gap between one another)
- Place of the DRENING elements
- DRENING elements covering with a 30 cm layer of washed gravel 20/40
- Fill the tank with a bed of organic materials (barks, topsoil, peat, vegetable compost and a mixture) up to the edge of the tank;
- Connect the tank with the main gas immision pipe.